Job Postings | Maintenance Mechanic
Based at: Aurora Corporate Office
Job purpose: Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles
Key responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Complete preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters
- Determine root causes of major repairs and implement the necessary corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Maintain upkeep of all equipment (Trucks, Trailers, Mowers, Weed eaters, Backhoe, Snow plows etc.)
- Equipment delivery driver
- Demonstrate role model behavior on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting company culture
- ‘Work with management, project management and field personnel
- Maintain open communications with all departments and personnel in regards to safety, job efficiency, product quality, and customer service
- Comply with Company policies and procedures
- High School degree or equivalent of 5+ years of related experience preferred
- Must possess a valid Colorado Driver’s license
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Required to operate motor vehicles including snow plow, one-ton dump truck, skid steer, backhoe, roller, tractors, mowers, air compressor, rotor-tiller, aerator, trencher, weed trimmers, trailer, chainsaw and hand tools.
- Reads and understands instructions; writes legible work reports and notes; communicates information and responds to questions individually and in small groups
- Must be able to operate a cell phone
- Perform basic mathematical calculations by hand or using a calculator
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out simple written and oral instructions; deals with standardized situations or problems involving a few concrete variables
- Physical activities include working in a confined space, bending, stooping, reaching, climbing, and lifting for periods of time in various individual conditions.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 100 pounds
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions including cold, snow, rain, ice, and heat. May be exposed to odors, smoke, noise, vibrations, dust, intense light and chemicals including cleaners, solvents, paints, and other toxic agents
Currently seeking career minded individuals interested in a growing company in the landscape and construction industry. We offer benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance, vacation and holiday pay.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanic: 5 years