Job Postings | Landscaping Business Developer
Landscaping Business Developer
Base Salary plus Commissions
Reports to: COO/General Manager of Maintenance
Based at: Aurora Corporate Office
Key responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Develop and maintain client relationships
Duties and Tasks:
- Focus on acquiring new maintenance contracts with new customers.
- Sell enhancement jobs through new sources and clients.
- Meet sales goals, set sales goals with help of department managers.
- Lead all sales presentations.
- Build and foster relationships with current and new customers to create sales and growth opportunities.
- Use bidding/measuring software to bid maintenance and enhancement opportunities.
- Find, reserve, set up and attend appropriate trade shows and events.
- Maintain memberships to appropriate associations and committees.
- Help develop new marketing campaigns for maintenance, construction, and snow removal.
- Develop fresh and new ideas to grow Landtech’s book of business.
- Be present in the office to assist account managers and operations managers daily.
- Meet monthly with project management/construction team to discuss new maintenance opportunities.
- Attend weekly sales meetings with COO and General Manager.
- Maintain a detailed CRM with all current and potential sales information.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with positive outlook and a clear focus on business development and profit.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with business owners, property managers and company executives.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Well-presented and business like.
- Eager for new experience, responsibility, and accountability.
- Able to get along with others and be a team player. Must be an excellent communicator.
- Understands basic landscape maintenance methods and procedures.
- Able to work extended hours on occasion when required.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 25 lbs.
- Must have clean or near clean driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 4 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Landscaping: 4 years (Preferred)
- One location