Job Postings | Irrigation Field Supervisor – Aurora
Irrigation Field Supervisor – Aurora
Key responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Supervisor will lead the foreman and crew on the installation of irrigation systems and landscaping.
Duties and Tasks:
- Plan and prioritize client needs to achieve agreed business aims, including cost controls and new client prospecting.
- Recruit, manage, train and develop staff per company policies and employment laws; ensure relevant HR procedures are followed
- Responsible for the overall organization and profitability of assigned area projects in meeting or exceeding established budgets
- Maintain updated and accurate maintenance job folders with all related correspondence to and from clients.
- Assist with the scheduling of service branches that support landscape maintenance operations (i.e. prune crew, native mow crew, enhancement crew) and update schedules as needed
- Coordinate morning dispatch of crews
- Develop and communicate daily procedures and general day-to-day operations with the division manager
- Correct, approve and tum in employee daily logs and equipment timesheets to payroll
- Complete weekly billings resulting from change orders and T &M projects
- Assist in estimating, including modification suggestions to current bidding system
- Perform weekly site checks and fill out inspection reports
- Be on call and available for snow removal during the winter season
- Coordination of maintenance with construction i.e. warranty and extra work
- Other duties as assigned
- Writes technical and professional reports and correspondence using proper spelling, grammar and style
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out simple written and oral instructions; deals with standardized situations or problems involving a few concrete variables
- May involve lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. for short periods of time
- Must have visual acuity to see and read paper and electronic documents
- Sits for long periods of time, may walk, stand, bend, stoop, reach, climb carry and lift for carrying periods. Requires continuous and repetitive arm-hand-eye movement