Job Postings | CDL Class A Truck Driver
CDL Class A Truck Driver
James Martin | March 31, 2021
Based at: Aurora, CO
- Delivery heavy equipment.
- Operate heavy equipment in order to be self sufficient in loading and unloading truck and trailer.
- Coordinate delivery schedule with operations team.
- Vehicles that would be operated by this position: Tandem Dump Truck, Semi truck with 30 ton dove tale trail, Roll back tow truck.
- Perform DOT require tasks, such as pre and post trip inspections.
- Ability to operate vehicles and trailers in a safe manner, compliance with local, state and federal traffic laws.
- Maintain company truck.
- Knowledge of FMCSA regulation a plus.
- Demonstrate role model behavior on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting company culture
- Work with management, project management and field personnel.
- Maintain open communications with all departments and personnel in regard to safety, job efficiency, product quality, and customer service.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures.
- Plow and shovel during snow season.
- Other duties as assigned by upper management.
- Must have Class A CDL
- Must have commercial truck driving experience
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission semi truck
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment including but not limited to: Skid steer, backhoe, trencher, front end loader, box blade and agriculture tractor.
- Experience in erosion control and reclamation a plus, but not required.
- Clean driving record required
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus, but not required
- 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow direction and work efficiently
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Physical demands include: able to lift and move 50 lbs, full range of motion in neck, back and knees for maneuvering around equipment and other job tasks. Able to both sit and stand for long periods of time.
Compensation depends on experience.
Currently seeking career minded individuals interested in a growing company in the landscape and construction industry. We offer benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance, vacation and holiday pay.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Type of Freight:
- Dump Trailer
- Waiting period may apply
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place